Tuition and Policies
Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
An administrative fee of $5 is due upon registration.
Dance classes are 30 minutes long and offered once a week as a 10-month session beginning the week of Labor Day and culminating with an annual recital held each June. Tuition is due the 1st class of month.
1st class - $39 per month
2nd class - $31 per month
3rd class - $26 per month
4th+ class - $21 per month
Solo class - $60 per month
Duet class - $50 per month (per student)
Discounts only apply to group classes. There are no discounts available for private solo or duet classes, or for the first class after a private solo or duet class.
Dance costumes are an additional charge. A $60 deposit is to be paid in monthly installments, beginning in October with the remaining balance to be determined in December. The costume deposit schedule is:
October 1 - $30
November 1 - $30
December 1 - Remaining balance
RECITAL T-SHIRT FEE
Due by Monday, March 4, 2019 is a $18 charge for a studio logo t-shirt to be worn at the recital and the Kent Memorial Day Parade.
The 2018/2019 Annual Dance Recital will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at Theodore Roosevelt High School's auditorium. Pre-sale tickets for $14 will be available at the studio beginning Monday, May 6 through Thursday, May 30. Day-of-show tickets for $16 will be available at the door. Dancers do not need tickets. Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket. All other guests will be required to present a ticket for entry. Please note: Tickets are general admission, seating is first-come, first-serve.
Tuition is due the 1st class of each month whether classes are attended or not. Please note that the tuition pricing remains the same despite holidays and seasonal breaks.
The studio is closed on:
• Thanksgiving Break (Tuesday, November 19 - Friday, November 23, 2018)
• Winter Break (Monday, December 24, 2018 - Friday, January 4, 2019)
• Martin Luther King Day (Monday, January 21, 2019)
• President's Day (Monday, February 18, 2019)
• Spring Break (Monday, March 25 - Friday, March 29, 2019)
• Good Friday (Friday, April 19, 2019)
• Memorial Day (Monday, May 27, 2019)
• There will be a $15 charge for returned checks.
• Dance costumes for the annual recital are selected by the class instructor.
• Make-up classes are offered ONLY if the instructor cancels due to weather or illness.
• Dance students are expected to come to class in proper dance attire, i.e. leotards and tights (of any color) and/or athletic shorts/cotton leggings/yoga leggings. Male students should wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts/pants. JEANS/DENIM SHORTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Shoes can be purchased at the following retailers:
Dancer’s Pointe (4954 Darrow Rd., Stow • 330.655.5542)
Payless Shoes (4294 Kent Rd., Stow • 330.688.5975)
Stage Center (908 N. Main St., Akron • 330.535.7816)
Kent Memorial Day Parade..............................Monday, May 27
Annual Recital..................................................Saturday, June 1