Tuition and Policies
Tuition is due the first class of each month whether classes are attended or not. Tuition is a flat monthly rate, not per class. The monthly rate remains the same, although the number of classes per month may vary depending on the calendar, holiday and seasonal breaks, etc. There are no discounts for missed classes unless canceled by the instructor. Payments can be made by cash, check, credit card, paypal or venmo @Courtney-Watt
1st class - $45 per month
2nd class - $40 per month
3rd class - $35 per month
4th+ class - $30 per month
Solo class - $65 per month
Duet class - $55 per month (per student)
Discounts only apply to group classes. There are no discounts available for private solo or duet classes, or for the first class after a private solo or duet class.
An administrative fee of $10 is due upon registration.
Dance classes are 30 minutes long and offered once a week. Our regular season begins the week of Labor Day and ends the week before Memorial Day.
Dance costumes are an additional charge and usually range between $70-$80. Costume fees will be due in full by Friday. December 22.
RECITAL T-SHIRT FEE
$15 charge for a studio logo t-shirt. Payment due Friday, March 1st.
Stay tuned for further information regarding the Annual Dance Recital.
Tuition is due the first class of each month whether classes are attended or not. Tuition is a flat monthly rate, not per class. The monthly rate remains the same, although the number of classes per month may vary depending on the calendar, holiday and seasonal breaks, etc.
The studio is closed on:
• Thanksgiving Break (Mon, November 20 - Sun, November 26)
• Winter Break (Mon, December 25 - Sun, January 7)
• Martin Luther King Day (Mon, January 15)
• President's Day (Mon, February 19)
• Spring Break (Mon, March 25 - Mon, April 1)
• Good Friday (Fri, March 29)
• Memorial Day (Mon, May 27)
• Tuition adjustments are made only if the instructor cancels class.
• There will be a $15 charge for returned checks.
• Dance costumes for the annual recital are selected by the class instructor.
• Dance students are expected to come to class in proper dance attire, i.e. leotards and tights (of any color) and/or athletic shorts/cotton leggings/yoga leggings. Male students should wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts/pants.
JEANS/DENIM SHORTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Shoes can be purchased at the following retailers:
Dancer’s Pointe (4954 Darrow Rd., Stow • 330.655.5542)
Stage Center (908 N. Main St., Akron • 330.535.7816)
Annual Recital: Saturday, May 25