Tuition and Policies
Payments can be made by cash, check, credit card,
paypal or venmo @Courtney-Watt
An administrative fee of $10 is due upon registration.
Dance classes are 30 minutes long and offered once a week as a 9 month session beginning the week of Labor Day through the week before Memorial Day. Tuition is due the first class of each month. Tuition rates remain the same monthly despite seasonal and holiday breaks. There are no discounts for missed classes unless canceled by the instructor.
1st class - $43 per month
2nd class - $38 per month
3rd class - $33 per month
4th+ class - $28 per month
Solo class - $63 per month
Duet class - $53 per month (per student)
Discounts only apply to group classes. There are no discounts available for private solo or duet classes, or for the first class after a private solo or duet class.
Dance costumes are an additional charge and usually range between $65-$75. Costume fees will be due in full by Wed. December 21.
RECITAL T-SHIRT FEE
$15 charge for a studio logo t-shirt. Payment due Friday, March 31st.
Stay tuned for further information regarding the
2022/2023 Annual Dance Recital.
Tuition is due the 1st class of each month whether classes are attended or not. Please note that the tuition pricing remains the same despite holidays and seasonal breaks.
The studio is closed on:
• Thanksgiving Break (Mon, November 21 - Sun, November 27)
• Winter Break (Thur, December 22 - Sun, January 8)
• Martin Luther King Day (Mon, January 16)
• President's Day (Mon, February 20)
• Spring Break (Mon, March 27 - Sun, April 2)
• Good Friday (Fri, April 7)
• Memorial Day (Mon, May 29)
• Tuition adjustments are made only if the instructor cancels due to
weather or illness.
• There will be a $15 charge for returned checks.
• Dance costumes for the annual recital are selected by the class instructor.
• Dance students are expected to come to class in proper dance attire, i.e. leotards and tights (of any color) and/or athletic shorts/cotton leggings/yoga leggings. Male students should wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts/pants.
JEANS/DENIM SHORTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Shoes can be purchased at the following retailers:
Dancer’s Pointe (4954 Darrow Rd., Stow • 330.655.5542)
Stage Center (908 N. Main St., Akron • 330.535.7816)
Annual Recital: Saturday, May 27 at 6:00pm at Theodore Roosevelt High School