Tuition and Policies
Payments can be made by cash, check, credit card,
paypal or venmo @Courtney-Watt
An administrative fee of $5 is due upon registration.
Dance classes are 30 minutes long and offered once a week as a 10-month session beginning the week of Labor Day and culminating with an annual recital held each June. Tuition is due the 1st class of month.
1st class - $40 per month
2nd class - $32 per month
3rd class - $27 per month
4th+ class - $22 per month
Solo class - $60 per month
Duet class - $50 per month (per student)
Discounts only apply to group classes. There are no discounts available for private solo or duet classes, or for the first class after a private solo or duet class.
Dance costumes are an additional charge.
Deposits and installments are to be determined at this time.
RECITAL T-SHIRT FEE
$18 charge for a studio logo t-shirt. Further information soon.
Stay tuned for further information regarding the
2020/2021 Annual Dance Recital.
Tuition is due the 1st class of each month whether classes are attended or not. Please note that the tuition pricing remains the same despite holidays and seasonal breaks.
The studio is closed on:
• Thanksgiving Break (Tues, November 24 - Fri, November 27,)
• Winter Break (Mon, December 21 - Fri, January 1)
• Martin Luther King Day (Mon, January 18)
• President's Day (Mon, February 15)
• Spring Break (Mon, March 29 - Mon, April 5)
• Good Friday (Fri, April 2)
• Memorial Day (Mon, May 31)
• Tuition adjustments are made only if the instructor cancels due to
weather or illness.
• There will be a $15 charge for returned checks.
• Dance costumes for the annual recital are selected by the class instructor.
• Dance students are expected to come to class in proper dance attire, i.e. leotards and tights (of any color) and/or athletic shorts/cotton leggings/yoga leggings. Male students should wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts/pants.
JEANS/DENIM SHORTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Shoes can be purchased at the following retailers:
Dancer’s Pointe (4954 Darrow Rd., Stow • 330.655.5542)
Stage Center (908 N. Main St., Akron • 330.535.7816)
Kent Memorial Day Parade..............................Monday, May 31